About Clew Bay Bike Hire
Q: Why should you choose Clew Bay Bike Hire for your Greenway and Sea Kayaking Experiences?
A: All of the below!
* #1 on Tripadvisor 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
* Mayo Business Award Winners ‘Best Tourism Service Provider 2015’ and ‘Best Customer Service 2016’
* The first Bike Hire provider for the Great Western Greenway. We opened our doors in March 2010 an have continually set the standards that others can only try to emulate!
* 4 convenient locations to serve you – Westport, Newport, Mulranny and Achill Sound – allowing you to decide on an itinerary that suits you!
* Our shuttle service allows you to cycle only one way, utilizing wind direction to assist you where possible! Also allows you to cycle as much or as little as you wish! Why make it hard when we can make it easy for you!
* Premium brand Giant or Kona adult hybrid bikes
* Kids 20”, 24”, trailers and tag-a-longs available
* Electric bikes available. Take the ‘Sting’ out of your cycle!
* 4 Package options (Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) each catered to suit your individual cycling needs.
* Free Road Side Assistance in the unlikely event of punctures or mechanical problems. We are never too far away if you need us!
* Friendly knowledgable staff only too happy to help out in any way possible!
Enjoy a no experience necessary sea kayaking tour with Clew Bay Kayaking.
The Best way to explore and get up close and personal with our unique marine environment, and witness the Wild Atlantic Coast during your sea kayaking tour.
Clew Bay Kayaking send you out with our expert guides to introduce you to the diverse and ever changing environment of Clew Bay, explaining the exceptional marine life in the area, paddling amongst the 365 islands of Clew Bay, with the breath taking back drop of Croagh Patrick with you every step of the way.